When you do business with Collegiate In-Site – even if it’s something as basic as viewing our web site – we are committed to ensuring a positive experience.
Protecting your privacy is an important part of guaranteeing that experience and a key element of how we believe in doing business.
With regards to your privacy, this is what we promise:
- Any information you share with us is intended for one and only one purpose – to help us serve you better.
- We will communicate with you only as you request.
- We will respond to your inquiry within 48 hours.
- We will promptly correct any inaccuracies in your information upon receiving notification from you about the error.
- We do provide links to other web sites as a resource to our clients. However, we cannot guarantee the policies and practices of those sites in regards to privacy.
- And finally, though we wish we didn’t even need to address a promise like this – because it should be standard practice – we will not share your information and the thought of selling it is unconscionable to us.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email, mail, phone, or fax.